FOR TODAY 12/14/09...
Outside my window...It is a clear night sky. I love the sky and smell of the air after a good rain.I am thinking...I really need to get up and clean the kitchen
I am thankful for...My job & family. I know too many people who have lost their jobs in the last week & couples who have decided to separate
From the kitchen...homemade tostada's w/chicken & homemade tomato noodle soup.
I am wearing...Capri work-out pants and a t-shirt
I am creating...Bella's Christmas present - it is an adorable Care Bear cross-stitch blanket
I am going...to Disneyland tomorrow to celebrate Bella's 7th birthday
I am reading...Knit Two by Kate Jacobs
I am hoping...to have all the Christmas decorations up before Christmas Eve
I am hearing...the shower running & the 49's on Monday Night Football (& winning *gasp*)
Around the house...it's a mess. I have storage boxes everywhere - REALLY need to finish decorating
One of my favorite things...champurrado. I made it last night for the family. It is a warm, thick, hot coco style drink. I will post the recipe later.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Disneyland tomorrow, Bella's school Christmas party on Wednesday, Bella's school book exchange on Thursday and a Christmas party on Sat. Fun times!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Bella decorating our (icky-fake) tree.
1 comment:
I bet Disney is tons of fun this time of year! Enjoyed your daybook. Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment