Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Random Dozen



1. What is your favorite Mexican dish? Torta de Carnita. I know it is a heart attack on a bun but it is SO scrumptious.

2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate? We had a rule that we had to do homework immediately.

3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings? This is hard. I have not bought furniture in ages. It used to be Ashely Furniture but I have issue's w/them now. I do love Home Goods for accessories.

4. When you were young, did you like school lunches? No. I was a cafeteria helper & saw what that food looked like before it was served. *YUCK*

5. Is religion a crutch? Not for me but I can be for some & that's all I'm going to say.

6. In your region, what is the "big" (most popular in the community or state) high school sport? Football

7. Do you consider yourself rich? Nope - & that's OK

8. Which of these would you have the best chance for success in administering:
A) CPR
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire

9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:
A) Salsa
B) Hip Hop
C) Waltz
D) Swing

10. What's the worst news you've ever delivered to someone? That some one has died.

11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics. My grandfather sometimes reads this so I am going to (somewhat) please the 5th. Lets just say it was all academics or alcohol related.

12. New variation on an old question: If there's a song in your head that just won't get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song?
"What would people think when they hear that I'm a Jesus freak"
Jesus Freak by D.C. Talk

If you would like to participate, please visit 2nd Cup of Coffee

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Loved your answer to #7! It's always wonderful to hear someone show contentment.

momma24 said...

great answers! My dd has been singing Jeasus freak all week long! Love it!