I love fall and I love reading, so I am excited to participate in "Fall Into Reading 2010" hosted by Callapidder Days. Jump over to her blog to join in the fun. I attempted to join the spring reading challenge but found my self in fictional Forks WA repeatedly and was unwilling unable to complete my reading list. This fall should be different, although I can not promised the a Harry Potter book will not hijack a spot on the list, considering the new movie will be out soon AND Halloween is coming up.
Here is my list of books for this fall. As I finish a book, I will post a recap and my opinion. Please do not expect a professional book review 'cause ya ain't gonna get it.
Big Cherry Holler by Adriana Trigiani
Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Decked Out by Neta Jackson
Message In A Bottle by Nicholas Sparks
The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom
The Power of a Praying Woman by Stormie Omartian



4 comments:
I've not read any of those books. Enjoy your reading this fall!
I wasn't even thinking about the new Harry Potter movie...I really need to re-read that series.
Thanks for being part of the challenge!
Great list. I reread Harry Potter in preparation for the film too. The new trailer is out and it looks awesome!
Thanks for your list. I have seen some that take me a LOOONNG time to read and wonder if I could read that many in a year....probably not at this time in my life.!! Good Luck and enjoy. I did pretty good last year in the Fall.
Post a Comment