Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 Wish List

Every year, many of us, make resolutions. This year I did goals. There are 3: Getting out of debt, losing weight and letting go of all the excuses (which goes hand-in-hand with #1 & #2).

Anita over a They Call Me Jammi did a post about her wish list for the year and asked her readers what their wish list was. I loved the idea, so here is my list:

#1 is to spend Christmas this year in Oregon with my family. David & I have a plan this year for getting out of debt & if I am able to get vacation from work, then we would like to go to Oregon as our reward. I have not been "home" for Christmas in about 17 years.

#2 is to learn how to knit. The girls at work have taught me how to crochet already. I found a knit shop here locally, so I'm going to stop in and sign up for classes once I can afford it.

#3 is to get new bedroom furniture. Not sure what style exactly. I tend to go back & forth between a dark cherry or chocolate wood sleigh bed and a metal frame bed. Today it is wood.
#4 is a new lap top. Right now we have 1 old desk top upstairs but would rather have 2 lap tops.

#5 is a Nikon D90 or what ever new Nikon strikes my fancy by the time I finally have the money. I have a little point and shoot which is nice but would love a new one with lenses *insert the Tool Man Grunt here*

1 comment:

Karen said...

We share many of the same goals! We are working to get out of debt, too...and when we have the money, I would like to have a new camera like that...plus, the laptop :) I keep telling myself that all these things will eventually come if we behave ourselves and are diligent about paying off instead of spending! Have a great week, and I hope you meet all of your goals this year!!