Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday

Greg @Greg's General Store host "Thankful Thursday" every week. I always love looking back at the last week and realizing the things I am thankful for are not always what I would expect. Here is my list for this week.

  1. Bella & Isaiah. This week, David & I have started picking up Isaiah after school. Although I know he would rather be at home, I love having him here. I love coming home from work and seeing him and David making dinner while Bella is at the kitchen table doing her homework, or listening to him give his Tio David a hard time about almost everything.
  2. Girls Scout. I love what Bella is learning about being a good citizen and friend through Girl Scouts. I am so happy we put her in it.
  3. Tracie and Michelle. My sister and my best friend. We have recently had some family issue's arise that I am not going to go into detail about but, it did make me extra thankful for my sister and best friend. I am thankful that they love and accept me for me. They may not always agree with what I do, think, or say, but they never judge me.
  4. My job. I feel like I always post this when I participate in Thankful Thursday, but it's the truth. I see and hear about so many people struggling to find work and I am so happy that I have somewhere to go 5 days a week that pays me rather well.
  5. Fuzzy socks. I posted about these the other day but I have to do it again. They have really saved my piggy's these last few COLD weeks.

No comments: