First, Bella woke up not feeling well. She started complaining about her stomach on Wednesday at dinner. We thought she was trying to get out of eating her broccoli. Then on Thursday she complained, again at dinner, and we chalked it up to not wanting the cauliflower. On Friday she also complained but ate everything (of course, to be honest, I made hamburgers and tater tots).
This morning she woke up EARLY complaining and the vomiting began. She has a low grade fever and does have an appetite, the food just does not want to stay where it belongs. We are currently on Pedialite Pops and toast.
Second, was our nephew Isaiah's soccer game. I went while David stayed home with Bella. His team is in the playoffs and they WON!! So now they go to the championship at the end of the month.
Now I am off to tidy up a bit, organize coupons and then I will go and commandeer Sandy's washer and dryer. I love having a sister-in-law who lives close and is willing to let me use her hot water and electricity...............how I miss the day's when I had my own W/D *sniff*
Have a Happy Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment