Sounds simple enough, until I start the water to late, the spaghetti starts to clump because the pot is too small for all of those noodles and in the mad dash to get to school in time for lunch, the hot RED sauce causes the lid of the bowl it is in to pop off......yep your picturing correctly....red sauce all over the passenger side of the (tan interior) car. Luckily, it was a spraying so 99% of the sauce stayed in it's bowl. The good part is all the kids had seconds and were still telling me how yummy it was the next day.
As mentioned above, the family went bowling the Saturday after her birthday. Bella invited one friend from her soccer team, who I think is turning into the official BFF. We have already had two play-dates and a birthday party. Bella requested a Hello Kitty cupcake cake and pizza...and her mommy said "THANK YOU!" for making it simple.
We all had a blast bowling. Here are a few pictures from that day:

***No, your eyes are not bad. I did make the new BFF fuzzy. I try not to post pictures of other peoples kids out of respect & privacy***
No comments:
Post a Comment