Thursday, April 24, 2014

My first.....

Blister! I know this is not a good thing, but for some reason I was a little excited. It's a small blister on the side if my foot and I know it's because I wore the wrong socks, but I feel like I got a little cred.  I didn't run yesterday, but did go to the gym to strength train and then walked for an hour while Bella was at tennis practice. The blister hurt a little but was not bad.

We ran 9 min/1min 3x on Tuesday and it felt good. Still difficult, but good. Today, we are scheduled to move up to 10/1 x 2 & end with a 8 min run. Bella has been complaining of her knee bothering her at about 8 minutes in. I'm not sure if its because she is tired and wants us to stop or if there really is a problem. I'm going to take her to her MD to get checked out just in case.

So far, our eating plan has been staying on track with not eating out and cooking at home. I know we need to clean up what we are making, but one step at a time.


No comments: