It has been hot here....really hot. We have been averaging 95+ the last week and it is making me miserable. I do not like the heat. I do not function well in the heat. I feel very lethargic, cranky and I get headaches...(please don't ask why I live in SoCal...it's not my choosing). So, with the heat wave we have been having, I have not run at all this week. I do have access to treadmill, but I will admit, running on one scares me. It feels so awkward and I feel as if I am going to fall off.
I know these are all excuses and I am going to have to suck it up and either embrace the heat, the treadmill or running at 4am. I would prefer to run at 4am but Bella does not like that idea. This week is a wash but tomorrow we have to figure something out.
As for Bella, she has been complaining of knee pain while running. Usually about 8 minutes in. I took her to the MD this week and she has a tight and inflamed IT band. yay...So she has been given a few stretches to do and will need to wear a band if the stretches do not do the trick.
Ok, I'm off to read running blogs so find some motivation and break out of this funk....
Dreading tomorrows weigh in also.....*sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment