Monday, January 12, 2009

In November

I'm sorry! I have not posted in SOOO long. This last semester in school was much tougher than I had anticipated. I had such little free time; but it is over and all classes were passed, so I can now look back and smile. I'm going to try to get ya'll up too speed....

So what happened in November?? Bella finished up her soccer season with the Shooting Stars from AYSO region 602. The girls really had so much fun and Bella showed much improvement at the end of the season, but David and I have come to accept that our child will not be a contact sport kid in anyway. She just flat out does not like to bump into anyone, let alone try to take the ball from them. Give her a corner kick or a throw in though and she is all over it!! Needless to say, we have put her back into gymnastics.

Also in November was Thanksgiving. I did not take any pictures of the family dinner due to we had to cut it short. About 2 minutes into dinner, Davids back went out and he was bed ridden for 2 days. He had to ride home, laying down, in the back of the Armada. Looking back, it was pretty funny.

Our good friends, the Frogue's, had their annual Friends Thanksgiving the Saturday before Thanksgiving. As always, we had a blast. The Frogues cook the turkey and everyone else contributes to the sides. There are about 20-30 people that go. It was a beautiful night out so we ate outside. The kids had a jumper to play in and when it got dark we started a fire in the pit. We are so lucky to have a group of close friends to share our lives with; not just at Friends Thanksgiving but all year long.

Just to clarify, that is not Bella's beer in the picture. She was wound up and having fun that night, but it was strictly sugar and caffeine induced!!

No comments: