Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday for 10/15/09

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

I am thankful for:
  1. That God has surround me with other wonderful mothers at Isabella's school. When we left Sonrise Christian (private) to go to the public school system, I was nervous about the meeting the other parents. Some of the parents have proved my stereotypes true, but most of them have been just wonderful.
    Today, Bella did not want to go to the after school program because some boy has been picking on her. Two other mothers helped calm her down and walk her to the class & then one called me this evening to check on her.
  2. Jehovah-Jireh ~ the Lord has definitely been looking over us and making sure we are getting what we need. Without going into detail's - we don't have much but we have enough.
  3. For well stock pantry that had cake mix & frosting for a last minute cupcake craving. It went well with my hot coco tonight.
  4. For David and Bella. No matter how stressful things are, when I look at them I feel calm again.
  5. That the Lord healed Bella. She had such a rough week with the flu, but is now back to her usual self.
Visit Sonya @ Truth 4 the Journey to take part in Thankful Thursday.

No comments: