Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ahh Saturday

I truly love Saturday's. They have the potential to be so many things. They can be quiet and lazy, crazy busy or extremely productive and the best part is at the end of the day you know you have Sunday to look forward too.
This Saturday is going to start out being productive (hopefully) and end up at little crazy. And I am so excited!

David is going shoe shopping w/the guys for a friends wedding. The closer this wedding gets the more girly they become.

Bella and I will be at home cleaning and finally putting her decorative items up on her walls in her room.
Later this afternoon our friends and family will descend upon our home so we can rendezvous for our bowling mission. Tomorrow is David's 35th birthday and we are taking him bowling and to dinner tonight. We may possibly find our selves at Montana's in San Dimas this evening also...woohoo!

Last night we had a great time w/David sisters, 2 aunts and mom at Guadalajara Grill in Baldwin Park. The food was yummy, the mariachi was good (even though I don't understand a word that is being said, I can listen to mariachi for hours ~ just love it) and it was nice spending time with the adults only.

If today goes as planned I will have started my weekend listening to mariachi and end it line dancing to (my favorite) country music. Gotta love diversity!

No comments: