Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY - Sept. 27, 2011

Outside my window...It is dark....10pm to be exact.

I am thinking...I should go to bed but WILL NOT miss Sons of Anarchy

I am thankful...so many things: my daughter, David, my job

In the kitchen...Nothing today. Bella and I had a Girl Scout field trip immediately after school so it was McDonald's on the way home.

I am wearing...jeans and a black and white checkered top

I am creating...a blanket for a friends baby (still)

I am going...just to work the rest of the week.

I am wondering...how I am going to get everything done that I need to this week while working split shifts.

I am reading...Learning by Karen Kingsbury

I am hoping...I can finish the blanket and a scarf by the weekend.

I am looking forward to...the weekend...can't give details & spill the beans

I am hearing...Sons of Anarchy

Around the house...Everyone is sleeping, I still need to finishes dishes and laundry

I am pondering...why some "parents" have tantrums worse then their children

One of my favorite things...coffee after late nights like these

A few plans for the rest of the week: works split shifts, make a cake, volunteer in @Bella's school, volunteer @the soccer ref tent, go to Bella's game.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Bella and her Girl Scout troop at a Space Expo in Long Beach.



Visit The Simple Woman's Daybook to participate

No comments: