Thursday, July 25, 2013

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY.....

Outside my window...It's dark. Once again I am trying to squeeze in 1 more load of laundry

I am thinking...about what I need to pack. Hoping I don't forget anything

I am thankful...the washer and dryer and that I no longer need to go to the laundry mat

In the kitchen...nothing today. We had dinner out tonight

I am wearing...jammies

I am creating...a scarf for my daughter for the upcoming Girl Scout year

I am going...to DISNEYLAND!!!!! Tomorrow...for 3 days. We are so excited

I am wondering...when this heat is going to go away. I have had enough

I am reading..."Power of a Positive Mom"

I am hoping...my grandfather is released from the hospital tomorrow

I am looking forward to...Disneyland.....

I am learning...how to garden.

Around the house...everyone is asleep.

I am pondering...right now...too tired to ponder

A favorite quote for today..."To live will be an awfully big adventure.” ― J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

One of my favorite things...The smell of fresh laundry


A few plans for the rest of the week: Disneyland and then back to work...

A peek into my day...Today was full of laundry and running around getting ready for Disneyland....have I mentioned we are going to Disneyland??? Yep, I'm a little excited.



Visit The Simple Woman's Daybook to participate.

No comments: